Now Hiring at M Salon
Hair Salon Stylist
We are looking for an Aveda Trained Stylist or an Experienced Stylist to join our team. Being an Aveda Salon our first priority is the Guest Experience. As our business continues to thrive with our stylists and guests, we’re looking to build an even stronger team to represent our culture. We’re not just hiring stylists looking for a job–we’re hiring artists looking for a career. We’re searching for stylists with all levels of experience, from recent graduates to seasoned connoisseurs. When you join our team, you’ll become a part of an elite group of artists nationwide. At many established salons, the top tier positions are filled. But with us those top spots could be yours. The opportunity awaits!
- Licensed Cosmetologist ( state of Florida ).
- AVEDA product & hair color knowledge a big plus.
- Must possess the pleasing personality and professional work ethics.
- Team Player
- Cater to clients in a professional manner.
- Should be able to customize a service based on the individual’s needs.
- Perform a detailed hair analysis before service.
- Have client fill out waiver & consultation prior to each treatment.
- Be able to recommend take home product to better aid the guest at home.
- Should be able to work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Must maintain a clean professional appearance with basic makeup at all times.
- Must maintain a clean and sanitary work station.
- Must store products per salon requirements.
- Must maintain service and retail benchmarks to maintain good standing.
- Commission, Tips & Retail Bonuses
- 40% off retail
- Discounted Hair Services
- Monthly In-Salon Continued Aveda education.
- Growth opportunities
- Large Clientele So building a book is relatively fast if you are eager to grow.
- Full-time, Commission
Aveda Salon in Kissimmee
At M Salon Experience at The Loop, you could be part of a team of:
- educated, and
- highly focused professionals
Our vision is to enhance the quality of lives around us.
Would you like to LEARN and GROW within a serious Aveda Salon?